Thursday, March 19, 2015

S - Don't Hate the Playa

You guys. In 2 hours, I will officially be on Spring Break. Kind of. If you don't count my 6pm tutoring client, but other than that, it's SPRING BREAK!!!!

What will I do? The usual, of course: get into trouble, yoga, and date (in that order).  Don't want to brag, but I have a date on Monday. #bragging

Tis true that this blog is about finding love, but I don't care about love at the moment. My friends know this and are now opening up their little black books to set me up with guys that are not really ready to find Ms. Right. You know, just good old fashioned dating fun. A flirt here, a kiss there... Or tell Paul to call me in an hour with some emergency and call an Uber STAT.

Paul does not like my game strategy. He thinks that I shouldn't be dating if I'm not looking for love because this blog is about love, not galavanting around town. After Goody Proctor took off her bonnet, I reminded her to play the game her way, and I'd play it my way. I guess I'm supposed to stay in the house and listen to him and Carrot talk? Um, no. I'm going to go out and have fun. And who knows what will happen? I may meet someone special on this adventure, even if it isn't the man I'm on a date with. Girl needs something to dress up for. Plus, and this is the biggest reason, SOMEONE has to do SOMETHING so there is shit to write about. Am I right, you guys?

Anyway, I know nothing about this gentleman besides the fact that my cool as shit girlfriend set me up with him, and he's handsome. He could have an awful voice or not believe in evolution for all I know. Come Monday night, we shall see.

Can't get enough of this one. Happy weekend. SPRING BREAK!
It's a pretty sophomoric video but fun song.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home