Thursday, February 26, 2015

P- Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Ok, ok... yes, it's been awhile. But, I just wanted to let you know that


Seriously, I don't really have much to say. Things with Carrot are seemingly fine. (ps- I really regret having selected that as a moniker...) One thing that has been a bit challenging to me is that Carrot doesn't text as much as other people I've dated. A few times, it's caused a bit of a panic. But, ultimately, it's helped me to be a bit more patient. 

Yes, I'm going to San Francisco. I will always type out S-A-N F-R-A-N-C-I-S-C-O, because I detest just abbreviating it to S.F. It's just my thing. Shelby will, indeed, be alone. Her mention of leaving shoes in the living room hits a little close to home, as I realize that I often leave my shoes in the living room overnight. Was tea just being served to me? It seems like it's suddenly a little shady in here....However, I never wear shoes in the house. I was raised right.

I'll keep you posted as to any huge developments- marriage, death, whatever. My current events are just as they should be- calm, collected and enjoyable. I could tell you about the incredible salad that I was introduced to at Mohawk Bend or the fact that I introduced my amigo to the wonder that is a sandwich from Trencher. But, you've got enough on your plate as it is with Shelby (see how I did that food play on words?!)

If you excuse me, I'm writing from a Pete's Coffee where everyone is a little bit too noisy for my taste and the gentleman next to me us hitting on a woman who looks like she just left an audition for the role of the Witch in a non-union production of "Into the Woods". They've just started dissecting "50 Shades of Grey". Luckily, I'm wearing headphones. There isn't any music playing through them, but they give me the air of "being uninterested". Also, someone just walked by and watched as I poured a handful of macadamia nuts into my gullet and he shook his head in disgust. I think it's a sign.

Until next time, please enjoy this little ditty that I find fascinating.
https://vine.co/v/OQbuQ9rX7FZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home