Monday, February 16, 2015

S - Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

I spent my Valentine's weekend with friends. I got to be with one of my besties and her dad. She gave me the sweetest Valentine ever.


For Being The Best Friend Ever
Shelby, I realy[sic] love being your friend. You are very nice to me. I hope you like the picture on here! Love, Liv (in cursive!)

I mean... How can you be down on love when you get something like that? I still managed. I was talking to Liv's aba about the supposed holiday and how I think it subconsciously made me bluer than I thought I should be and then followed it with, "I hate Valentine's Day." Uh oh. Liv heard that, and her eyes grew to the size of saucers. "You hate Valentine's Day?????? That is soooo weird!" Seriously, I am the most positive, kid-like grown-up Liv knows. This may have been a soul crusher. Aba saved the day with, "When you get cynical, you'll hate Valentine's Day too." #teachthemearly

I have been completely man free for 3 whole days. This has provided me with time for other endeavors. As I said in my last post, I'm taking a breather to concentrate on a creative project. It involves another blog of mine (Yeah, I have another blog. Four in fact. I have also turned one of those blogs into a musical. What did you do today?)

My newest enterprise is a slow roll, as its manifestation won't reveal itself until the fall. I will not incubate my dating life that long, however. Liv's aba says I only get another week. And that is being generous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home