Thursday, February 19, 2015

S - Texas vs The South

Moving right along to contestant #3.

I am meeting a gentleman for drinks on Friday night. I have mentioned this man in a previous post. He is a friend of a friend. My friend has been wanting to set me up with this fellow for quite some time.

I was messaged via Facebook from this suitor. One witty repartee, and then we moved it to text. This man is from the southern region of this great country of ours. He even texts with an accent. We had a laugh about Yankee cuisine and then turned in for the evening.

(Obviously, his moniker will be South.) I am looking forward to spending time with South. First of all, he comes highly recommended by a dear friend. Secondly, he's a southern guy. As a woman from Texas, I find it very easy to hang out with southerners. Now, I know that Texas isn't technically the south, but our cultures are quite similar: BBQ, the GOP, guns... I got this.

If you're bored, feel free to peruse this amateur video of me discussing this very issue on stage.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home