Thursday, February 26, 2015

S - When the Mouse is Away...

I think it's quite obvious that Paul will no longer be joining us on the blog. I am here to report that he is still seeing Carrot, so I am now the tortoise, and he is the hare. (Whatever, this game can change in the blink of an eye. One minute you're happy as a clam at some lame dance party in Silver Lake, the next you're breaking up in the rain in Santa Monica.)

This week has been excruciatingly busy. I went out like I was 30 on Monday and paid a dear price on Tuesday morning when I got up after only 5 hours of sleep and had a full day of teaching/tutoring. Life is glamorous. Needless to say, I've been playing catch-up ever since. The soonest South and I are able to see each other is this Sunday, but I have a 3 day weekend, so it's all good.

Speaking of this weekend, Paul is going to San Francisco for 3 WHOLE NIGHTS. Do you know what this means? I'm spending the whole weekend in my underwear and leaving all of my shoes in the living room. I'll have sleep overs, skip meals, and talk to myself like a meth addict. It's going to me AMAZING.

I can't get enough of this song at the moment. Have an awesome weekend. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home