Thursday, January 29, 2015

S - Still Here - Still The Frontrunner

Hello all!  I'm over the moon that Paul has finally updated the blog from his perspective because I could not have 3 entries in a row. That's just too much, right? I did have the pleasure of meeting Carrot, and I have to say, I adore him. Although I'd like to win the race, I would love for Paul to be trailing by just a couple of months. But we all know that love is a slippery slope, and we have a ways to go.

On that note, things with Todd are great. It's almost a little too easy hanging with him. Any problems that have arisen are not really problems as much as they are just 2 people getting to know one another. He did notice that someone scraped the bumper of my new car which would have probably gone unnoticed for months if he had not pointed it out. Now it's all I see. I guess that's one complaint. Thanks a lot, Todd.

In order to spice up the blog, I have thought about asking Todd if he'd be interested in doing that questionnaire thing that has been making the rounds on the Internet. It's a set of questions that you ask your significant other that will supposedly make you fall in love with said person.  If you're interested, check it out here. It seems a bit suspicious to me, and (if I'm being honest) I'm afraid if I ask him to do it he'll be all, "Slow your roll, lady. We've just met." I think I'll sit on that one for now. Gotta keep something in my back pocket.

Did I mention that I'm still winning?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home