Monday, January 5, 2015

S - Break-Up or Breakthrough Part II

I'm going to make this quick and enigmatic to respect the parties involved. Todd and I have hit a "bump in the road," so to speak. A private issue has arisen, and we have found ourselves at an impasse. I do still like the guy and respect him immensely, but this really could go either way.

In order to buy some time and figure out my dating life, I'd like to offer this picture of a $15 Bloody Mary that I imbibed yesterday.

Yes, that is a slider used as garnish. You are also looking at an onion ring, a jalapeño wrapped in bacon, cheese, pickle, a roasted Brussel sprout, and more. If you're in LA and want to check this thing out for yourself, head on down to Franklin & Company in beautiful Beachwood Canyon.


1 Comments:

At January 5, 2015 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Emilie Rosanvallon said...

J'adore

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home