Tuesday, February 10, 2015

S - Back In The Game

Tonight is the night. I'm meeting contestant #2 in this crazy race. I'm not used to shifting gears this quickly, but I'm glad I am. Something about first dates. You get to be charming and not really give a fuck, all at the same time.

We're going for seafood in beautiful Hollywood, California. True to form, I'll be hauling ass from a tutoring session in the valley.  I have another insane day of teaching, tutoring, studying, planning, and trying desperately to continue to have a social life.

This morning, whilst getting ready for work, I complained to Paul, "I have to teach Pilates today and pack another outfit so I look cute tonight." His response? "Oh no, you get to wear sweats to work all day and someone wants to spend time with you. Your life is really hard." Point taken.

As far as Todd is concerned, I have moved from the sad stage to the mad stage, which is so much more fun. I should be over this by the end of the week.

I don't have a visual for this post, so I'm going to embed the song I'm currently obsessed with. It's about Xanax. I'm not a Benzo fan myself, but I dig her voice. When she sings, "How the fuck you do that in them denim jeans?" I go NUTS. Take a listen. Or don't. Live your life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home