Saturday, January 10, 2015

S - Breakthrough

Todd and I had a humdinger of a miscommunication issue that has been resolved. As many of you know, relationships are complicated and layered; therefore, this is one of those things that I have to keep private. However, I am willing to share some important lessons I learned during our first obstacle.

1) Communication is way better than shutting down. Try it.
2) Don't overthink things. It just causes problems.
3) Apparently, I'm not dead inside.

As of today, it looks as though I am still winning this race, BUT my experience with Todd reminds me that this is a fragile game. One day you're on top and the next you're licking your wounds.

I fear this may make me sound a sap, but I do fancy this fellow. He's challenging me and makes me laugh. Sometimes the challenge can be cumbersome, but the laughter makes up for it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home