Thursday, December 18, 2014

P- All I Want for Christmas...

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. Shelby is getting all the glory here and I'm getting...a rock!

I had a potential OKCupid match up that seemed to be going well and then kind of dropped off. I didn't mention it to you guys because I didn't want to get your hopes up...
Now, I realize that it's the holiday season. As I mentioned before, I realize that this is not the most opportune time to look for love- or maybe it's the perfect time...I just re-watched "Love Actually," for the 782nd time the other day... it does happen!  Does anyone know a Prime Minister?
Either way, I'm coming up empty handed. I'm starting to feel like I'm always going to be the funny friend/third wheel! I'm like a Lancôme giveaway! A gift with purchase!

Here's what I need- I NEED YOU! Don't be an Amy and lead me down a path to nowhere... I simply can't handle it. My nerves are already shot. Reach into your pool of gays, pick out the best ones and set me up!

I'm going to Sweden for the holidays. There is always the possibility that I'll be in some charming café and some handsome stranger will bump into my chair, causing me to spill my latté all over my lap. We'll go back to his place so that I can change into a pair of pants that he'll let me borrow that he'll never get back. We'll fall in love and suddenly, I'll be speaking Swedish, living in an Ikea in Stockholm half the year and receiving free health care... I'll keep you posted. 

But, until that time, friends, you've got work to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home