Friday, December 19, 2014

S - Comfy Mode

Date 3 with Todd happened Wednesday night. I had to go to his side of town (which isn't REALLY LA in my opinion, and SUPER vanilla, but that's OK-ish) because he has ventured out my way thus far. It's only fair.

It was our first official "TV night." Those are my favorites. You don't have to wear make-up, glasses are appropriate, and you can drink copious amounts of wine. We started the Black Mirror series on Netflix. I highly recommend it. The first episode is dumb, but hang in there. The second ep makes up for it.


We didn't get past episode 2 because we decided to make out, watch YouTube videos, and eat cheese (in that order). I'm seeing him again tonight. Paul and I have a comedy Christmas party thingy that we must attend, and I asked Todd to join. I know Paul feels like a third wheel, but he shouldn't because I love him, and he makes Todd laugh. To be frank, what is Todd contributing to this relationship? He hasn't set Paul up yet, so maybe it's Todd that's the third wheel. Has anyone thought about that?

The holidays are upon us, so I'm guessing that the dating front will slow down. Maybe Paul will meet a very white European person when he's abroad, but it will probably be radio silence while I'm in Texas for the holiday season. I'll be watching reality TV with my parents.

But I'd like to point out that, yes, I am officially winning this race. I've been in a monogamous relationship for a whole week and 2 days. God, I'm so old-fashioned.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home