Sunday, December 14, 2014

P- Another night....

So... I don't want to spoil details- especially since I don't know the details... but Shelby had a second date tonight with her Prince Charming... (I'm sure she'll update)... I met him a few nights ago, and he was really nice! But tonight, I made him a grilled cheese sandwich.  If I cook for someone, it's a tell-tail.

They had their rendezvous and back to our place to hang out a bit. I was hungry. I cooked. I offered to make them a sandwich. I added tomato and avocado...Safe to say, we're best friends.



 I'm worried that my chances to win this race are slowing... I mean, Shelby has had two good dates; I've had a 'date not date' with someone and no prospects on the horizon... Even if her second date goes nowhere, she's already inching ahead...and her beau has a gay friend that he wants to set me up with... However, he has a mythical name (I'll tell you later) and I'm also wondering if this is a case of- "I know a gay guy, you're gay, I should set you up". It happens way too often...

paul@theamatingrace.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home