Thursday, December 11, 2014

S- Everything's Coming Up Stockton

OMG you guys, I'M ENGAGED! We've decided on a spring wedding, and I'm thinking cocktail length dress. Unconventional, I know, but I have to flaunt these legs while they're in their prime.



Obviously, I'm being hyperbolic, but I had fun last night. Friend's husband did a great job. He should open a matchmaking service, and call it "You'll At Least Have Fun On Your First Date Dating Service."

Here are the CliffsNotes of how it went down: I was running late, and he was cool about it. Witty banter texting the whole time. We're pretty hilarious. I finally get to the restaurant. Against my 5'2" stature, he's the Chrysler Building. This doesn't intimidate me in the least. We eat, we laugh, we talk about premeditated murder, the usual.  We decide to grab another drink(s) at a bar down the street. This is where we discuss Adam Ant's amazing catalogue of work, how kickboxing can make a person overly aggressive in real life, and San Francisco. Basic first date stuff, people. It's nobody's business how we parted ways, but everyone still respects everyone, and all is well.

Does he have a cute smile? Yes. Is he easy to talk to? Yes. Do I want to be cryptic, so I don't tip my hand this early? Yes. The bottom line is, I'd love to see him again, we discussed seeing each other again, we'll see what happens. Life is weird. But yes, today I'm winning the race. #TeamShelby

In other news, my current suitor (Let's call him Chrysler because he's a building) may have a set-up for Paul, but I'm claiming him. Do you see what's happening here? I'm DOUBLE winning. I don't like to brag, but I have to in this situation. It's the American thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home