Wednesday, December 10, 2014

S- Wednesday = New Date Night

Hello voyeurs! Everything is hectic. It's the holiday season, I'm buying a new car, and I think I have a cavity. Why is life so HARD????

But the good news is this: Paul and I have dates tonight. Both of us.

To get the boring stuff out of the way, Hinge is on-going but has lost its luster. I'm matched with over 20 guys but am only corresponding with a third of them, and that correspondence is sporadic, at best. There are a few men that ask me out, but the back and forth is so slow that things come up, and it just doesn't happen. Oh wait, I have tentative plans with one gentleman tomorrow night, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

About the date tonight... One of my bestie's husbands had to do some favor for a friend. She has a place here but now lives in NoCal, so he had to go by her place... It really doesn't matter, but he met one of her neighbors. I man. He said he got a "good vibe" from the guy, so he asked if he was single. The man said yes, so my friend's husband then told him to check out the blog and if he was interested, husband would set us up. This brave soul of a man said that he would be interested in going out with a woman who is currently writing about her love life. Brave or crazy? I don't know, but I'll find out tonight. We're meeting for Vietnamese food. I already looked at the menu online.

Now, friend's husband does not know this man AT ALL, so if the guy is nuts, we can't blame the husband. That's already been established, but what I think is so cool is that this opportunity would not have even happened if Paul and I hadn't started The Amating Race. I'll also have you know that now I'm even in the setting up spirit. My dental hygienist is adorable and single, so I'm setting her up with a friend of mine who is also adorable and single. (I'm not dating him because we already tried it and prefer being friends.) Would I have thought of it if this blog was not happening? I don't know, but I'd like to think that this blog has magic powers. It's a love pusher!

I'm thinking of having the vegetable pho tonight. I'll report back later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home