Monday, December 1, 2014

S- Starting With a Whimper

When I did 30dates30blogs*, I had the pleasure of dating at my leisure, but The AMATING Race is a different beast.  Paul is already ahead by a nose for a couple of reasons.  First, he already has an online dating presence.  I have yet to set up another profile because kill me.  Also, apparently people prefer to set up gay men than straight women.  I have a bone to pick with some of my friends.  I specifically said that I would be the conduit for setting up Paul, but everyone just bypassed me and immediately sent him profile pics of potential boyfriends. That makes me feel like this:

But I can't complain too much. If I want to win, I have to get myself out there. I have been semi-aggressive with hassling my friends. I currently have 2 friends who want to set me up. It has been rumored that one of these men may or may not sleep on a mattress on the floor, but we can no longer be picky.

I have also been informed by another friend about some app called Hinge. I guess it's Tinder with a scosche less gross? I cannot confirm or deny this at the moment. I will, however, download it immediately and report back with my findings.

*I'm beginning to think it's a bit pathetic that I am on dating blog #2 in 1 lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home