Thursday, September 3, 2015

S - September Morn

Dammit. Summer is over. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the temperature dropping a bit, but school is back in session, and that means I have to work. I have made the decision to cut back on the teaching to concentrate on my own endeavors and figure out my next step, so I shouldn't be a riddled mess like I was last year.

OK, let's play catch-up. As I mentioned in my last post, I took August off from the blog and hardcore dating. Yeah, sure, I went on a few first dates last month, but they lead to nothing but a vodka soda or 2. I went on another first last night as well. Im getting very good at firsts.

Last night's gentleman asked what my longest relationship was. The answer is 2 years. He then asked how long ago that was. Crap. Maybe 17 years ago? Ever since then it's been 3-6 months. I made a decision a long time ago to get out of a relationship ASAP if I knew it was going nowhere, and I have stuck to that promise. That or the dude breaks up with me first, but whatever. After I answered his questions, I realized that this relationship resume probably does not look all that auspicious. I'm the female George Clooney, if he were financially strapped and trying to lose 5 lbs. I guess the silver lining is that I'll meet my Amal in my twilight years. #bragging

Fall can be depressing, but this male siren will pull you out of the depths.


Oh, you guys! I'm going to do some shameless plugging as well. Paul and I started an Instagram account titled ShelbyandPaul, and it's dedicated to DubSmashes. We have grown obsessed with the Lisa Rinna/Kim Richards feud. I want to meet Lisa Rinna SO BADLY and take a picture with her as Lisa Rinna. I may want it more than love. Hit the link, check us out, and follow us. It's so easy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home