Tuesday, August 11, 2015

S - I Have a Secret

With a title like this one, I'm just going to jump right into it. I have written many blogs. There was the original dating blog 30 Dates 30 Blogs, the international American Cheerleader in Paris, the finished/unfinished* Desperately Seeking John Stamos, and of course our The Amating Race. I have never quit a blog before it's fruition, but I want to quit this one.

Here's the thing, I don't care if Paul wins, or I win. Although I'd love to fall in love with a man who reciprocates those feelings, I don't particularly care about searching for it. What I am interested in focusing on at the moment is yoga, sleep, sun, laughter, reading, writing, and figuring out what I REALLY want to do with the rest of my life. So I've reached a healthy compromise.

I am taking August off from the blog. I'm still dating (have one on Friday, as a matter of fact), but I'm going to keep all outings to myself for now. Let's be European and lay off the work for August.

So enjoy the rest of your summer. Writing this post has taken a huge weight off of my shoulders. I'm off to do some retail therapy.


*I have the most amazing news regarding this blog that I am unable to share with everyone due to an NDA, but once that's over, get ready for the BEST ending to a blog EVER!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home