Friday, June 26, 2015

P- The Prodigal Son Returns

Hey Friends!!
I know, I know, I know. You thought I died. You thought that I was kidnapped. You thought that Shelby was holding me prisoner like Kathy Bates in "Misery". Luckily, none of these things are true. Except that she IS my number one fan.

The thing is this- when I was dating someone, it didn't seem like there was much to write about. Who wants to read mundane details? "We  went to dinner and watched a movie". Great. We get it. Things are fine. But, after I got back from Europe, many moons ago, the thing with Carrot fizzled. Not in a bad way, just how those things go sometimes, you know? No hard feelings on my part and I assume the same for him. No need for details. It just didn't happen.

Since then, I, like Shelby, have been working my ass to the core! I didn't have time to date anyone, let alone pursue anyone, due to the fact that I worked 7 days a week, often leaving home at 8am and not returning until 10pm, when I had to throw together some grub, and prepare my lesson plans for the next day. I also felt gross. Out of shape, tired all the time... essentially, too fat to be fuckable. There, I said it.

But, that all changes now. Wednesday was my birthday! I'm 35, you guys. I know, no one believes it.... new "year" new attitude! I'm not working until the end of August (I got a new job!) and I have time for me! To get back into shape and lose 20 lbs, to read things aside from textbooks, to write and get back to performing, and to date. So far, I've done some sort of hike or distance walk every day except two. I'm already feeling better. As I start to feel good about myself, I'm ready to get back into the game. 

SOOOOOOO, you can all start coming through with some set-ups, suggestions, etc. I wouldn't mid a date with Christopher Rice (yes, Anne Rice's son) or Jaime Cepero (remember, he played that awful character Ellis on that awful show, "Smash")? But in the meantime, let it begin! 

I'm also hoping to finally meet and befriend Debbie Gibson, if anyone can help with that. I'm sure that she and I would get on really well. Seriously, I know that some of you have connections to her. If you can't find me love, at least find me Deb! It would be....out of the blue!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home