Friday, July 3, 2015

S- Never Say Never Again

Let's get the negative stuff out of the way first. My July job is way more challenging than I thought it would be. I think I've lost 5 lbs. due to the fact that the stress has made me lose my sense of taste. Paul may win this on default alone. I hope to survive the  summer.

Also, Fancy Face has left the building. C'est fini. He gone. He left this fair city of ours to experience new adventures. Hats off, as he'll be missed.

So, for the first time in a long time, I have no suitors. There are rumors of friends who want to set me up, but that's moving at a snail's pace. In order to distract myself from my July gig, I have decided to get back online.

I know! I said I wouldn't do it. But let's be real. a) I need something other than work to deal with at the moment and b) I need something to write about. In order to attempt to shake things up, I have upgraded from the free route (OKCupid, Hinge, Tindr) and have decided to throw my hard earned money into a cesspool of sadness (Match).

It is not pretty out there. There are a lot of men in embellished t-shirts who set their default pic as a selfie in the bathroom mirror. Also, a lot of dudes live in Whittier.

Buckle up, folks. This could get ugly.

I'm obsessed with this saying. My friend Shelagh and I went to The Phantom of the Opera the other day, and when the phantom disappears at the end of the play, an audience member shouted out, "He gone!" I also wanted you to realize that my mention of Fancy Face being gone was not a typo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home